Over the past decade, E.T.I has built an enviable roster of satisfied clients, ranging from private homeowners and condomium convertors to major corporations and public universities. Below is a sampling of the residential and commercial entities we’ve served.
- 1140 W Madison – General construction services and interior tenant build-outs of West Loop office space
- Boys and Girls Club – Computer Room – Interior installations and renovation
- Gordon’s Ace Hardware – New epoxy flooring, drywall, painting, lighting system, mechanical work
- Interpark LLC – Elevator/lobby renovations, multiple locations
- Marvin Camras Children’s Engineering School – Interior demo and carpentry of existing school
- Northeastern Illinois University – Atrium and kitchen renovation
- Rudy Lozano Leadership Academy – Renovation/restoration, disaster recovery
- Geis Construction – Rush Trucking – Office carpentry build-out
- LCM Real Estate – Single-family home renovation and remodeling, multiple locations
- LUCHA – Various projects – General contracting services to LUCHA and homeowners via LUCHA.
- High Rise Residential – High-rise residential carpentry build-out
- New Englewood Terrace Condominiums – Interior unit and common area renovation or 303-unit high rise apartment building.
- The Vic Lofts – Conversion of vintage apartment building into 54 condominiums.
- University of Chicago – Student Housing – Student housing renovation